Saturday, May 4th the atelier will open it’s doors for Mothers and Daughters to work together on a beautiful Crochet Mandala to hang wherever your heart pleases…
During this workshop, you will learn how to make a Crochet Mandala.
- We will start by deciding the yarn colours you most like.
- Deciding the size hook
- Learning how to read the pattern.
- Learn how to make the basic stitches need to make our Crochet Mandala.
- We will Crochet the Mandalas.
- When the Mandalas will be done you will learn how to see them on the ring.
When: Saturday, May 4th
What Time: From 10am to 1pm
Where: Bogar Utca 24B, District 2 Budapest.
You will be working with Vegan threads you will have 80 colours to choose from… I’m sure you will fall in love with the colours and textures of our beautiful Vegan threads 🙂
All the Material is included no previous Crochet Experience needed 🙂
Age is not important the atelier will be open to all children ages, snacks and drinks will be served 🙂
For More Information :